Friday, February 10, 2012

Back on the Blog!

Feb. 10,2012

Here here to the return of my writings about whisky! The last entry was about 6 months ago and during that gap I was contemplating about how I should structure this blog as the new transitions in my career was developing.

I am in the making of creating a book about my experiences in Scotland and NYC. It will explain how I went from stumbling into the industry and then making my passion for whisky my life long mission to educate everyone possible on the spirit.

With that being said, I have decided to simply write about anything interesting pertaining to whisky and any affiliation pertinent to the category.

Currently, I have returned to Bonnie Scotland for my 2nd leg of my private and independent whisky distillation/cultural research tour.

I am learning so much and I am so excited to share my knowledge upon my return to NYC next month. So please visit my blog page regularly for all of the exciting launches, events, competitions, and everything WHISKY!!

Slainte,
Carmen

Photo Credits: wickedvintagetees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment